Hyperledger, an open source collaborative effort, has announced its full schedule, and initial keynote speakers for its Hyperledger Global Forum.
Hyperledger, an open source collaborative effort focused on advancing cross-industry business blockchain technologies, has announced its full schedule, and initial keynote speakers for its Hyperledger Global Forum.
Hyperledger is a project supported by the Linux Foundation that is a cloud-native computing foundation that claims to support the creation of sustainable open source ecosystems by providing financial and intellectual resources, infrastructure, services, events, and training.
The event will be held from December 12 to December 15, 2018, at the Basel Congress Center in Basel, Switzerland.
The organizers describe the conference as an event that will attract developers, vendors, enterprise end-users, and enthusiasts of business blockchain technologies. The first two days will feature a forum with keynotes, breakout sessions, and a technical showcase, as the event`s website says.
Some of the sponsors of the forum are popular companies in the sector like professional services company Accenture, technology company Cisco, and technology company IBM, among others.
Some of the speakers include Alexis Gauba, UC Berkley, Leanne Kemp, Everledger, Bruce Schneier, Harvard Kennedy School, and Frank Yiannas, Walmart.
If you want to learn more about the Hyperledger Global Forum Agenda Highlights as presented by the Hyperledger`s website, take your time to look at the information below:
- Financial Inclusion: How DLT Provides Hope For 1.7 Billion Unbanked People – Matthew Davie, Kiva
- Verifiable Organizations Network: A Production Government Deployment of Hyperledger Indy – John Jordan, Province of British Columbia & Stephen Curran,Cloud Compass Computing, Inc.
- Creating a Blockchain Platform for Our Citizens and Companies – Gorka Oteiza, Lantik, S.A.
- Blockchain is Reshaping the Supply Chain Ecosystem – Roberto Mancone, we.trade
- Teaching Blockchain to University Students and Professionals – Approach, Experiences and Reflections – Imre Kocsis, Budapest University of Technology and Economics
- Wrangling Hyperledger: Usability Lessons Learnt the Hard Way & Proposal For Steps Ahead– Sudheesh Singanamalla, Microsoft Research
- How Consumers Are Taking Ownership of Their Digital Identity – Julie Esser, CULedger & Drummond Reed, Evernym
- Blockchains in the Cloud – Nodes, Clusters, and Distributed Systems – Casey Kuhlman, Monax
- Cryptography, Security Modelling, Privacy, and Confidentiality in Hyperledger – Hart Montgomery, Fujitsu Laboratories of America
- Case Study: Santiago Stock Exchange Blockchain Lending Repository. How to Get a Blockchain Project in Production – Marco Alarcon, Bolsa Comercio Santiago
- Fighting Counterfeits from the Ledger – Benjamin Djidi, Amazon
- The Industry Convergence of Automotive and Blockchain – Jason Bennick and Wes Reid, Dealer Market Exchange
- Securing Cross-Border Exchange of eHealth Data in the EU through Blockchain – Ioannis Komnios,EXUS Software Ltd
- Lessons from 2008 Financial Crisis: Combining AI and Blockchain for Loan Securitization – Siddhartha S & BS Anil, Intain Technologies
The full schedule of the event is presented here.
Image Credits: Pixabay