Blocknet is a solution that facilitates the delivery of multiple blockchain services to devices with only one blockchain. It allows users to preserve
Blocknet is a solution that facilitates the delivery of multiple blockchain services to devices with only one blockchain. It allows users to preserve device as well as network resources. It also leads to the creation of an extensible future that is mobile-based, flexible and indefinite.
How does Blocknet work?
If you own a smartphone, then you’ve obviously installed several applications. Just imagine that one of the apps is conveniently Blocknet-enabled. If this is done, the app effectively becomes one that can be used for special purposes or general purposes. A connection is established between the application and other apps on computers and phones, and each of them is capable of delivering a wide range of services.
Since the application is based on blockchain technology, it automatically provides a specific micro service to other blockchain-based apps.
You can make use of the application in the same way you would use conventional apps. However, your data won’t be owned by a single entity. Additionally, you won’t be compelled to hack any servers. It boasts of a crowdsourced network infrastructure, and the cryptography is extremely strong. This is undoubtedly the internet that everyone dreams of having.
Peer to peer micro-services
Blocknet allows the delivery of microservices over a P2P network infrastructure based on blockchain technology. This is something that other PaaS can’t possibly do.
Features of Blocknet
1. Abstraction of roles into distinct services, thus making them not only modular, but also fast.
2. Delivery of services over a network that is specially designed for enhanced security.
3. Simpler applications allow for fast delivery of updates as well as ease of development.
4. It creates the possibility of archiving, replacing or upgrading of a particular blockchain without necessarily interfering with other functions.
5. Nodes that can be distributed worldwide offer a network with incomparable robustness.
6. Isolation of faults is extremely easy.
7. It gets rid of the difficulty of deployment on a P2P network based on blockchain technology. Rather than creating challenges, it exposes an app platform as well as an API to enable you work on high levels.
8. Users who wish to access a particular service aren’t forced to download a big multi-purpose blockchain.
9. Incomparable scalability with absolutely no need for several VMs architectures based on servers. Additionally, there’s totally no need for enhanced memory. As a matter of fact, networks based on blockchain technology are capable of crowdsourcing their infrastructure.
If you have been wondering why the popularity of Blocknet has been increasing, then this article must have provided you with very clear answers.