The main topics are covering finding profit, reducing risk, machine learning, artificial intelligence, as well as govrnence and compliance.
Findata Day will be held in New York on Tuesday, September 26 as part of the Strata Data Conference.
The main topics are covering finding profit, reducing risk, machine learning, artificial intelligence, as well as govrnence and compliance, according to the organizers.
“What happens when a satellite photo of a Wal-Mart parking lot predicts GDP better than economists? When algorithms create their own models that need to be explained to regulators? When markets move on a tweet?”, reads on the event`s official website.
“In finance, data is money. The right information, a second before others, is Alpha; a second later, is a lawsuit. Finance has found new ways to harness information, from real-time feeds to learning algorithms—with new forms of governance and emerging regulations.
Every year, thousands of top data scientists join business and technology leaders at Strata Data Conference. Curated for finance executives, Findata Day at Strata is an unprecedented deep dive into the most disruptive data technologies—within the context of banking, investment, and finance.”, as the organizers explained.
Some of the sponsors will Cloudera, an unified Platform for Big Data, O`Reilly Media, a media company, as well as technology leaders like Microsoft, Cisco, SAS, Intel and Google.
“Strata Data Conference is where big data’s most influential business decision makers, strategists, architects, developers, and analysts gather to shape the future of their businesses and technologies. If you want to tap into the opportunity that big data presents, you want to be there.
- Be among the first to understand how you can leverage the promise of this huge change, and survive the resulting disruption
- Find new ways to leverage your data assets across industries and disciplines
- Learn how to take big data from science project to real business application
- Discover training, hiring, and career opportunities for data professionals
- Meet-face-to-face with other innovators and thought leaders.”, as the organizers wrote.