60 different speakers are expected to tightly cooperate with the audience in order to dig deeper into the challenges the industry has to face.
As most of the cryptoanalysts point, we are slowly entering into the Security Token Offerings (STO) era. This is why it is hardly surprising that the Security Tokens Realised event in London was completely sold out. More than 300 attendees from over 150 different fintech companies are delivering speeches on topics related to their insights about the blockchain and fintech industry.
The event will be held in De Vere Grand Connaught Room on January 23-24. 60 different speakers are expected to tightly cooperate with the audience in order to dig deeper into the challenges the industry has to face.
Notably, judges from DLA Piper, US Capital Global, and Cointelligence will distribute the first ever Global Security Tokens Realised Awards. The categories are as follows:
- Security token exchange with the most promising vision;
- Most promising security tokenizer/issuer;
- The exchange with the best focus on transition from the traditional equity world;
- The security tokenization platform offering the best balance of compliance and interoperability;
- Most innovative law firm in tokenization;
- Top 3 STOs;
- Judges favorite investment bank, PE, fund (embracing STOs);
- The leading bank embracing security tokenization;
Most promising KYC/AML/compliance checker for security tokens.
Check out the official site of the event for more information: https://securitytokensrealised.com/