The Digital Currency Educational Trade Fair will be held in London on October 23.It is a free event that will discuss initial coin offerings (ICOs
The Digital Currency Educational Trade Fair will be held in London on October 23.
It is a free event that will discuss initial coin offerings (ICOs), cryptocurrencies and regulation.
Some of the exhibitors are DasCoin, which is also a sponsor of the event, Cardano Project, TrustMe, Quantave, Brickblock, Smartledger Limited, Consensys, Innovate Finance and others.
The full list of speakers is not announced yet, but some of those who are known so far are: Adam Cleary, Cavenham Capital, Alpesh Doshi, Redcliffe Capital, Daniel Masters, Global Advisors, Demetrios Zamboglou, Lykke, Jonathan Fry, TeamBlockchain Ltd, Alpesh Doshi, Redcliffe Capital, and Imogen Garner, Norton Rose Fulbright.
“The Cryptocurrency boom and the rise of Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) have been rapidly redefining the make-up of the finance and investment industries.”,as the organizers wrote.
“Join us at Long Finance’s Educational Trade Fair “Digital Currencies Educational Trade Fair” and get the chance to meet with the people that are involved in this exciting space.”, according to their statement.
Also, there will be an opportunity to hear short talks on the following subjects:
- Alternative Investment: From Bonds to Cryptocurrencies
- So You Want to Invest in an ICO?
- An Initial Coin Offering Success Story
- Comparing Cryptocurrencies and the Technologies that Underpin them
- Tokens: Bridge to a New Digital World
- Trading Strategies Within Crypto-Space
- Regulation and the Future of ICOs
- How Cryptocurrencies Can Help Improve Investors’ Risk Adjusted Returns
The event requires registration that can be made on the following link.