Geneva (Switzerland) will host the Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference on February 21, 2018. It one of the many conferences that take place in different countries like in Russia, Ukraine, Netherlands, Cyprus and from now on - Switzerland, Estonia, and the Philippines.
Geneva (Switzerland) will host the Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference on February 21, 2018. Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference is a not a single blockchain event. It represents a number of conferences that take place in different countries like in Russia, Ukraine, Netherlands, Cyprus and from now on – Switzerland, Estonia, and the Philippines.
The Conference claims to bring the brightest experts of the industry, well-known specialists, and gurus of the crypto market, developers, entrepreneurs, representatives of payment systems, and lawyers who will share their ideas concerning blockchain technology development across the globe.
Crypto market analysis, business solutions within FinTech achievements, Blockchain and Bitcoin prospects, cutting-edge technologies and technical aspects of working with the smart technology, the latest regulatory changes, Bitcoin mining and exchange – these are only part of the topics to be presented and talked about at Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Geneva on February 21, 2018.
The official languages at the Conference will be English and French.
The Conference`s working hours are between 10 a.m. – 6 p.m, as the organizers explain.
Looking at the program, attendees can expect to start with the registration and some morning coffee, continuing with the moderator`s welcoming speech and expert lectures by Gavin Smith, CEO of First Global Credit and AICoin, Jan Sammut, CEO at RefToken & Blockchain & cryptocurrency investor and ICO advisor, and Vlado Petronio, Wealth and Asset Manager Solutions. The afternoon continues with a range of other famous speakers who are going to share insights on various subjects in the field. Some of the topics to be discussed are listed below:
– Decentralized Ecosystems using BitShares blockchain is the future of Blockchain technologies
– Tokenization of assets as democratization of wealth
– Creating a fully transparent blockchain market for pharmaceutical companies
– 10 Steps to launching a successful ICO
– Examining our Financial System to Understand Hidden Dangers and Investment Potentials in Alternative Currencies
– How ICOs are disrupting the Venture Capital paradigm of start-up investment
– Has Your Blockchain Company Thought About International Tax Compliance Yet?
– Open and Transparent Science Powered by the Blockchain
– Not your private keys – not your problem! How to manage your crypto exchange or wallet’s legal risks and regulation?
– Hype or money, what would you choose?
Also, note that there will be time for pitching, networking, and the mandatory coffee breaks.
For more information and tickets, visit the event`s official website.