Technology and innovation – plotting the future of asset managers, wealth managers and hedge funds The asset and wealth management industry, despite
Technology and innovation – plotting the future of asset managers, wealth managers and hedge funds
The asset and wealth management industry, despite still being very lucrative, is facing increasing difficulties in several key areas: regulation, demographics and technology. The industry is under pressure to reduce costs, comply with increased regulation, communicate with an ever more digital savvy demographic and understand the changing market dynamic brought on by the FinTech and WealthTech evolution.
The aim of this conference is to provide a forum in which the investment management community can understand and plan for the short, medium, and long term future driven by innovation and digitisation.
This event is designed for
C-level Executives and Senior management across Front Office, Back Office, IT, Data, Cybersecurity, Regulatory & Compliance
Key themes include:
- Man vs. Machine Debate: Can investment software truly outperform old fashioned skill, experience and a bit of gut instinct
- Distributed Ledger/ Blockchain as an opportunity for asset managers: Practical steps you need to make inside and outside your firm
- Improving portfolio construction and optimisation with Big Data and AI: Stealing a march through the aggregation and analysis of structured and unstructured data.
- Does the rise of roboadvisory provide the solution or the challenge in the face of increased cost justification pressures and changing demographics.
- 60 Minute FinTech Showcase: experience the high speed and intensity of the WealthTech world
Key speakers include:
- Chris Withers, Head of Financial Services, Europe, IBM Watson Group
- Tony Stenning, Managing Director – Head of UK Retail, Blackrock
- Kai Bald, Chief Digital Officer, Deutsche Asset Management
- Neil Donnelly, Global Head of Compliance, Pioneer Investments
- Nick Blake, Head of European Marketing & Policy, Vanguard Asset Management
- Nick Vagra, Deputy Chief Operating Officer, UBS Asset Management
- Nuala Walsh, Global Head of Global Client Relations, Standard Life Investments
Special rates and promotions
The first 20 delegates to sign up will receive an extra 20% off – use the code First20 to apply the discount.
*The code will expire after 20 delegates have purchased at the discounted rate.